Friday, June 1, 2012

DRUM ROLL PLEASE . . .

I have BIG NEWS. It's taken a year but finally my website is LIVE:  Lizziealone.com
Woohoo!  Yes! All you have to do it click on LizzieAlone.com in the upper left hand corner of my blog (what, you never noticed that before?) or just click on the figure to your right. I am super excited to finally be up and running and maybe I will make a little money too. (btw, I didn't have a proofreader so let me know . . . ) My affirmation for today, and I swear I am not making this up, is "I now do work I love, and I am paid well for it." How amazing is that? And, while I'm at it, here is what Louise Hay says for June:


This is a good month to give to others. I offer patience, encouragement, support, a cheerful word, the gift of a smile, forgiveness, and most of all, appreciation. Whatever I put out always comes back to me. I have the opportunity to bless those around me every day. 


Words to live by.



Today would have been my 27th wedding anniversary. So, I'm up in the wee hours and wrote this long diatribe against that psychopath I was married to, and how I realize that I am better off now without him and how some day soon I will go more than 24 hours without thinking about him . . . and be able to (choke) forgive him . . . yadda yadda yadda  Seriously, it was like three pages long. So, instead, I'm making today about ME: LizzieAlone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment