Saturday, April 27, 2013

Here is my little cottage, looking barren in the watery spring sunlight. Not much in the garden yet. The temperatures finally got into the 50's yesterday and I snapped this picture of the girls soaking up the sun in the yard while I unpacked.
 No leaves out yet but no bugs either so we had a nice long walk.
And did I tell you the pipes burst in my washing machine this winter? Well they did and that's how I found myself downtown at the laundromat - oh joy. And who should I see running at me like a crazy woman?  My friend, Sarah, proud owner of King Eider's Pub - only the best pub on the Eastern seaboard! Here is her smiling face and it was oh so great to see her and hug her after so many months. Oyster madness at the pub (half price oysters all day) so of course I took full advantage!
 Now, I really feel like I'm home.


No comments:

Post a Comment