Tuesday, December 30, 2014

So EXCITED because I finally found time to sit down to do a little sewing. And it was wonderful. There has been very little time since I got to the Fabulous Florida Keys in October. Wow, can't believe I've been here that long. Time flies. Anyhoo, I've got six squares done of my black and white challenge that is due by February. I think it is looking so awesome really. It's done with that pineapple trim tool and once you get the hang of it, it's super easy and just looks complicated. I get to have one color in this quilt so I think one square will be either red or an electric blue. Or green. Or pink. Still thinking on that one . . .
Of course I had to take time out for Sophie. She is pretty good about not going in the pool if I'm not there to supervise. I am wishing I had chosen a different deck color. This is light grey and as you can see, I should have chosen mottled brown (if there is such a thing). Most of the mess is from the coconuts Sophie brings by the pool and then proceeds to rip apart. And then there are the doggie footprints.
Throw it mommy!



Happy Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment