Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Another busy couple of weeks and now Billie and I are on our own again. Tom and Lu and Gloria came for a week and everybody but Gloria was a little under the weather here and there but all and all it was a nice visit. Lobster, boating and swimming. I didn't get a lot of pictures of the week because I was sick for half of those days but I did get to know intimately my little cave of a guest room. Gotta do something about that room. Dark and close.
So I was telling you about Billie being lonely for Bonnie after she left, and here you see her with her new best friend. So cute. In a pathetic sort of way.
She was sad until Lu and Tom showed up from her Key Largo life and she was so pleased to see them here in Maine.
Baby's first sunset cruise
Breakfast at the Sea Gull shop next to the Lighthouse 


Baby's first lobster
We did a little sightseeing on the last day, going to the fort at Pemaquid Beach and looking at the archaeological digging there. I hadn't been in quite a few years and it brought back memories of taking the nieces and nephews there to run off some energy.



Beautiful Damariscotta Lake

Skipper Tom




My little cottage from the water


Billie and Tom say until next time . . . hasta luego . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment