Wednesday, September 28, 2011

To say this bag was a challenge would be the understatement of the decade. I'm telling you, Sue and I were absolutely hysterical, as in laugh 'til you cry and believe me, we did a lot of both! I ripped the straps out of this bag three times and when I got it wrong the fourth time, I took a pair of scissors to them (which I later regretted. oy)

We finally had to quit for the day. So, yesterday morning we got back together and after much cursing and a broken needle (mine), rather than open a vein, Sue gave up and went home to "lie in my recliner."

I finally finished up and here it is and I don't want to look at it any more. In all fairness to Sue and me, the pattern SUCKS, the instructions are WRONG, and I say to the author, watch out because Sue is gonna git you! (This means you, Vicki!)  So, if you think you might like this bag, it is yours. Be the first to comment, if you want it. (But, why would you?)
Here is day's end at my house. Sweet.

3 comments: