Sunday, April 8, 2012

waiting for the easter bunny


* * * 
Things are winding down here. The snowbirds are starting to leave and soon I'll be one of them. I attended my last meeting of the season of the Florida Keys Quilters. Such a wonderful creative talented bunch of women.
MaryAnn's show and tell
* * * 
I used to make up a little easter basket for my husband every year. For over 25 years. He never gave me anything. Not even a card. (Bitter, you ask? Well, maybe a little but on the other hand, I do now realize I am better off without him.) So I say a celebration is in order and I'm off to Our Lady of Perpetual Mimosas this morning. Happy Easter and Happy Passover and Happy Spring to everybody. 





I take time to savor the beauty of my surroundings. I live in a bountiful, vibrant world.





No comments:

Post a Comment