Thursday, January 27, 2011

 "If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours."
Henry David Thoreau

Guess what?  I made my VERY FIRST SALE!  Woo hoo! I sold three bags. This one on the right that I took to the Red Hat luncheon today and two that will be made to order.
Marisa, the leader of this online class I'm taking said the other day that we don't have to wait for success, money, etc., to experience and project a certain sense of confidence, strength and ease in what we do. Today I felt like I was embracing my vulnerabilities and feeling the kind of energy that makes everything work better and attracts success and achievement. Don't know if that makes sense to you all but I reiterate: woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment