Wednesday, August 12, 2015


I've made enough squares to see what's curvey about the curvey log cabin block. Awesome, right?
And here, I paused in mowing the lawn to take a picture of this beautiful girl posing with her stick in the sunshine. When I push the mower towards her, she just looks at me like, "oh go around".

I've been busy lately. The weather has been spectacular so lots of swimming and boating. My friend Lu was here for a few days and now my friend, Gloria, has arrived. Lobster rolls have been on the menu. More than once. My friend Carole and I have started working on a little sewing project as well. I have been remiss when it comes to documenting it all in pictures so I promise to renew my efforts at photography. In the meantime, here is yet another beautiful sunset from my dock. The centering thought in my meditation today? I am content with who I am. Ain't that the truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment