Saturday, January 16, 2016

So, I had a free night at this condo/timeshare place and it turned out to be right on the beach. Look at that view! I stopped here on my way home from the World Quilt Show to visit my nephew, Nat, and his family.

Had a nice dinner together (pizza) and then, the most remarkable thing. The kids were told they could have their tablets and . . . wait for it . . . total silence ensued. With three little ones! Got to catch up with my nephew and my sister-friend, Sarah.
So, this is what I came home to. Oy vey that dog will never be the same. Here she is with Florence, obviously having had a traumatic and painful separation from me. NOT.

And we scrambled on Saturday to set up for a Sunday party with all of the water aerobics folks. Had a good turn out, I think about 25 people, with lots of good food and drink and super company. I love these guys! So happy to be entertaining in this wonderful little house with the great big pool!


Can't see them very well, but I put tiki torches in the garden.

Laurie and a friend
Even did a little dancing but it was dark by then and for some reason my phone flash failed. Still finding my way around the camera on my i-phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment