Sunday, June 5, 2016

Had a busy Saturday, taking advantage of the beautiful weather. First stop was a visit to JW's barn to check on Miss Barbie Dreamboat. He said she started right up and we'll get her in the water this week. I put this year's stickers on her and
 put her name on the back.

Then to the garden where I am happy to report Lucy's Lilac is blooming and looking oh so healthy.
 I planted my annual flowers and herbs and stocked up my woodpile.
So why couldn't I sleep? June is like April with lots of anniversaries. The 6th will be my Dad's birthday; Father's Day is coming up. I miss him.The 1st would have been my 31st wedding anniversary. Good riddance. And the 15th will be my 60th and I am gearing up for a fabulous party!
party planning
Lake and dock: ready and waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment