Tuesday, May 31, 2016

So happy to see this scene out of my window yesterday on a gray drizzly day. Time to put in the dock!
Sophie is very pleased to have it back in and took a leap off the end after a stick. The expression on her face was priceless when the temperature registered in her brain. She is used to an 88 degree pool in Florida. I don't know what the water temp is here but when I run water over my wrists, they get numb!
 I went into town and caught the Memorial Day parade. I spotted this little man, saluting as the veterans paraded by. Sweet
This is the local high school band. And what is it about a marching band that gets me all choked up? As my dad would say, what a sap.

My friend Wendy and I met up at King Eider's Pub - represent!!! - and slurped some oysters and I came home to a beautiful sunny day.
* * *
I took these pics this morning. When I looked out, I saw this mini tsunami coming out of the fog. Pretty cool.
Another beautiful sunny day as the fog burns off.
I've finally got my bedroom and bathroom unpacked and the laundry done. Now for my studio and sewing stuff and believe me, no way no how will any fabric be culled. I will find a place for it all.
my little studio


No comments:

Post a Comment