Friday, July 7, 2017

So yeah, it's been awhile. The heat and humidity really got me down and I will NEVER stay in Florida in July, June and possibly even May EVER again! I am writing to you from Harrisburg, PA on my way back to Maine: The Way Life Should Be. And boy is that ever true! So anyhoo,
Here's what's been going on with moi up until now.
Tiling the kitchen and throwing up some groovy deco wallpaper in the Airstream. That there is Tom, installing the countertop. The floor looks so good, right? Below, Billie and the mirror I took off the wall.
The girl loves to look at herself. Everybody tells her how cute she is and it's gone to her head
This is my living room. Had to take new pics for my Airbnb site. And hey
if you know of anybody who wants to rent my sweet cottage for
September/October, let me know.
and the bedroom
Ok, so here is Billie in her life jacket and she is not too happy about it. Unfortunately we only had three sessions in the pool and then I hurt my back so guess she will learn to swim in Maine.
And here she is for her summer cut with Michele McBride, doggie groomer extraordinaire and whom I have known for many years. She is threatening to kill Michele. The puppy growls were fearsome (and funny)


Leaving the Fabulous Florida Keys (94 degrees)

Puppy's first night in a motel (NC 98 degrees)

We're not in Florida anymore - the hills of NC today (89 degrees)

And all settled in tonight in Pennsylvania. (83 degrees - YES!) Tomorrow she'll meet extended family.


No comments:

Post a Comment