Sunday, June 18, 2017

I had a happy birthday again this year. But instead of 35 people at a lodge in Maine, it was 13 of my nearest and dearest at a restaurant in Key Largo. I started the day swimming with friends at Connie's beautiful pool, took Billie with me for a pedicure (for me, not her) and then dinner at Encore. I love my friends.
Lu and Tom sprung for not one but TWO chocolate pianos for the table, the signature dessert of Encore. I am not a big fan of white chocolate but the mousse was delish. And just look at how beautiful it is!
 And of course there was the requisite yellowtail snapper with candle and singing. This is the Keys after all.
A few more shots of my Billie and how cute is she??! She has discovered the joys of an open car window.
blowin' in the wind
 And, frisbee is mos def her game. And an excellent way to wear her out. Which is exactly what I am going to do right now before I leave for Our Lady of Perpetual Mimosas.
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment