Monday, February 18, 2013

So, maybe I've been a bit blue but the creative juices have not dried up. We are having a cold snap in the Fabulous Florida Keys which is a great excuse to stay in and sew. Never got out of my jammies until after noon yesterday. I whipped up this cute little evening bag, just have to sew down the corners and sew the button on.

I am considering tearing this bag apart and starting over. What a pain in my you know what this has been. When am I going to learn not to use Amy Butler's patterns? I love her fabrics but have you ever made her messenger bag? Only about a thousand pattern pieces. Same with this one. I've been saving this home dec fabric. It's what we covered our sun room furniture with way back when.

And, a little update on Sophie who underwent cancer surgery again. Only good news to report as the surgeon got it all and she is on the road to recovery.
this is what I've been waking up to - sweetness



No comments:

Post a Comment