Saturday, November 16, 2013

Home again

Well, I've arrived back in the Fabulous Florida Keys, moving in today, and not without a few setbacks. I finally found my phone, now dead, behind the driver's seat when I unpacked the car. No charger. And the keys to the Thule (which is the luggage box on top of Latoya) must have been with the charger because they were gone too. I scoured the inside of the car and upended everything I took out of the car. Not there. Oh, and forgot to say I broke the camera cable so no pictures. sigh

Radio Shack remedied the phone cord problem so I was able to call a locksmith who came out and charged me $100 to open the Thule. Super nice guy named Adam who then helped me unload it, so can't complain too much. Now I am waiting for the two geniuses who helped me pack up last year to come over so we can go empty my storage unit and I can move in.

That's my update. I'm exhausted. But oh so happy to be here. The girls are ecstatic. I don't think Sophie's dried off since we got here and Lulu has been snacking on all the delicious cat poop in the yard. mmm mmm good

No comments:

Post a Comment