Wednesday, November 20, 2013



I heard myself laughing out loud yesterday in water aerobics and realized it's been a long time since I've felt that good. I've been living a rather solitary existence in Maine lately and it's lovely to be back in the warm weather with all my peeps!

The only thing weighing on my mind is my schedule. Left my calendar in Maine - thank you Sue, in advance, for sending it to me!!! - so can't remember birthdays, heartworm pills, and on and on. Forgive me if you were on my calendar and I promise I'll make it up to you!

So, I've been working hard at unpacking and organizing and last night I declared myself all moved in when Miss Elna took place of honor in my sewing room. Ready to go to work!
 Here is my little living room, Sophie in her bed after a day of swimming.
 And, my porch over the canal, Lucy napping on her bed.
 The view of my boat basin and
the tiki hut
My sunset view is over the rooftops now; no more open water, but still beautiful.
 
It's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment