Saturday, November 2, 2013

Well, I woke up totally PO'd this morning and for that I am glad.

On Thursday night, I had an intruder at my house. The creepiest part was that he was watching me when I walked the girls before bed and then through my window before I shut the lights off and he made himself known. I had a bad day yesterday thinking about why he was here. On the one hand it was Halloween. On the other hand, he would have had to drive a mile down a dirt road to a cluster of closed summer cottages - why?

So yesterday, I covered my windows, I locked my doors and  I went downtown and bought some pepper spray. I took the pepper spray with me when I walked the dogs - and let me tell you, it was a short scary sprint - and it went to bed with me, along with my phone and a club.


No activity over night and as I said, I woke up pissed off to the max. I've said many times in this blog that a wonderful side effect to becoming a marital discard is that I no longer have any fear of anything (well, except snakes but forget that for now.) And, I am not going to be afraid now. I DARE anybody to come down here and make me afraid because I will kick some a$$, or at least spray you in the face with capsicum.

My affirmation from Louise Hay this morning?  The door of my heart is wide open and I am safe.  Words to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment