Monday, September 22, 2014

So, this morning, The Psychopath (and I think you know who I mean), was trying to get in the house and I was scared because the dogs were outside and I was threatening to call the cops if he didn't leave and then I woke up. When will I get that jerk out of my dreams?
I went to the doctor the other day and at the end of our visit she said, are you a little down? And after I stopped crying ten minutes later, I said no not really. Ha. Actually I said maybe I'm a little blue. She said a lot of people are coming in with the same complaint because the days are getting shorter. That's never bothered me before but I am looking forward to Florida now.
A bright spot last week was when my friend Lu showed up for a couple of days and we took a trip to the Common Ground Fair. And if you have never gone, you are missing out. It is put on by the Maine Organic Farmers and it is wonderful.
outhouse with screened doors and sawdust in lieu of
flushing (get it? lieu - loo? 
Lu (another Lu!) poses next to nursing mother cutout.
Lu said, looks like she's in pain.
Weirdo carving walking sticks while he pontificates.
Test your strength. We overheard two teenage boys
talking. "Is this the destroy your self esteem game?"
spinners
amazing fabulous border collies working the sheep
You should have seen me hula hooping. I was smokin' hot!
I've got to have one of these!
It's that time of year again. The leaves are changing color. Pumpkins and mums. And I actually wore my boots the other day. We've had a few days of fog and rain, perfect for staying inside and sewing. 

Playing with Denise Schmidt on a foggy day. 
My mantra:  All is well and I am content.

No comments:

Post a Comment