Friday, September 26, 2014

You can thank me later for not posting a picture of the disemboweled mouse I encountered on the walkway when going from my studio to the house yesterday afternoon. Zoiks! I do not know which one of the girls did it. Lucy used to be quite the mouser but she is half blind and slow with age. (although she did just start a course of anti-inflammatories hmmmm . . . ) Not being able to deal with disposing of the little corpse at the moment, I just dragged a piece of tarp over it. When I opened the door to go out a little later, imagine my surprise and horror to find it had been moved to the porch in front of the door. This is why I do not have a cat. What the heck! (And yes, it's still there with a bucket over it- burial scheduled for whenever someone comes by. Maybe the UPS man.)

No comments:

Post a Comment