Friday, July 22, 2016

Big news! I have reopened my Etsy store and you can link to it on your right. If you want something different from what's listed, let me know. I planned to have it up and running over a week ago but managing the listings is so time consuming. Anyhoo, any feedback would be most welcome.
the sweatshop
We take breaks when necessary...
Out for a stroll
So I was watching a movie the other night and a mosquito was plaguing me, right in my peripheral vision. I kept batting it away. Except it wasn't a mosquito. I suddenly had a floater. I called the eye doctor yesterday morning and they told me to come right in. So of course I immediately feared the worst. Detached retina. And of course it was nothing of the sort. Just a floater. She said within the next couple of months my brain would get used to it and I wouldn't notice it anymore.
Image result for eye floaters
And get this, it is "age related". People warned me you start falling apart when you reach the big 6-0. Yup.

last night's awesome sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment