Friday, July 1, 2016

Here is the view from my window two days ago, and from yesterday
And here is what I did in front of that window for those two days. And I mean that's all I did.
Haven't had a jigsaw puzzle binge in a long time and it felt good! (Although I did have to go to the chiropractor yesterday afternoon when I finished.)

So, remember I told you I would revisit my nephew's high school graduation? Well, here he is and I could not be more proud. No kidding, even if I wasn't related to Will, I would think he was the best and brightest and most handsomest kid ever.
I got great pictures of all his classmates promenading but when I spotted Will I got all choked up so only got him in passing.
 
with Mom and Dad
Happy grad
My sister threw a sweet little party for Will. Yummy food including a tiramisu cake, and OMG was it Good.
The GF
Love this picture of Anna and Will and that's new kitty, Milo.

No comments:

Post a Comment