Thursday, February 3, 2011

You can always cope with the now, but you can never cope with the future -- nor do you have to. The answer, the strength, the right action, or the resource will be there when you need it, not before, not after. - from The Power of Now

I went for a walk and found this beautiful yellow hibiscus. Sad that they only last one day but that must be why they are so gorgeous, putting all of their energy into being beautiful for one whole day only.
And, here is the quilt my mom put the binding on for me.  I look at this quilt and it makes me smile. I made it in a class with my friend, Rina. We laughed hysterically practically the whole time. Too much fun.
hmmmm, this picture makes it look kind of more pink-y than it actually is...

2 comments:

  1. Liz - I am signing up for quilting class with Sue!! Maybe when you come back I will have something to share with you. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! I heard that you would be gracing Sue's class. Try not to be the class clown. hahaha

    ReplyDelete