Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yesterday was quite the busy day. Mom and I went to the annual luncheon and fashion show to benefit Voices for Florida Keys Children down at Hawks Cay Resort.  It was a mob scene but we had a good time as always. Here is a shot of some of the models lining up and one of Mom and me (can you tell which is which? hahaha) The other picture is of the dolphin tanks at the resort with the bridge in the background. It is such a beautiful place and Mom had to hold my hands in my lap so I couldn't bid on the two night stay auctioned off (it was a steal!)


It was after 4:00 by the time I dropped Mom off and she and dad headed up to my house to walk and feed my dogs - THANK YOU! while I, social butterfly that I am, headed off to the big celebration for Chuck and Steve. Look at their mugs on the door of the Civic Club. Too funny. Karen went all out and had transformed the room - so festive - and there was tons of food and drink, not to mention a huge crowd. Great party. I didn't last long, went home, jumped in the pool and went to bed. Happy birthday you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment