Tuesday, January 24, 2012



I feel like I have finally swum (swum?) up to the surface after a week of weak - sick with a cold and it laid me out for days.* No worries. I haven't been sick since my diagnosis and it scared me but all is well, and it hasn't moved to my lungs for which I'm profoundly grateful. Actually had the best four nights of sleep I've had in a long time. (that would be the Nyqil-woohoo!)
So. Good to be up and about and among the living and first thing I did was go off the rock for some much needed supplies from Joann's to complete a little commission job for a beach bag. Liked the prototype so much, I made another and here you see the one finished and the other in progress. I am loving the oil cloth and the Florida vintage kitsch of it. Yay!
the left one is waiting for it's zipper
And, tonight Mumsie and Daddy and Sue and Katrina came for a glass of wine and then, the aforementioned first three and moi strolled down to Pilot House for dinner. Check us out. Oh so slap happy. Ask me what I had the waitron say to make us smile! hahaha
Happy, healthy, friends, family, what more could one ask for? Really, life IS good.

*ADDENDUM:  Kleenex Cool Touch. I remember when Puff's Plus came out-hold the phone-best tissues ever. BUT, Kleenex Cool Touch. OMG. They are cool um well to the touch. :/  Awesome!





I am creating lots of room in my life for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment