Sunday, January 15, 2012

We had such a fun day yesterday! Gloria merrily sold pictures and prints and I sold a few things myself. The good news is that people seemed to really like my stuff. The bad news is that I spent more than I took in! There were just so many must-haves from all of these talented vendors! A vest here, a silk scarf there, a pair of earrings . . .Note to self: next time DO NOT LEAVE YOUR BOOTH!  Anyhoo, here are a few pics of the day.
Gloria and David in our space before
Here it is after 
Here it is mobbed!
Cute biker chick. 
And, once again I have to say, why do people bring their dogs to these events? It is just wrong! Most of them are nervous or stepped on or hot and thirsty. Wrong wrong wrong! Imagine being a little dog in a sea of legs and noise. Ok, enuf said.






My inner vision is clear and unclouded.

No comments:

Post a Comment