Monday, January 16, 2012

So, yesterday morning, I picked up a rental car, drove to the Miami International Airport, got lost without my GPS and ended up in Hialeah (I don't recommend it), dropped off the rental car when I finally got there, took the shuttle to American, and walked to curbside for a flawless handoff from my adorable brother-in-law (trust me, on MY side of the family, not the former husband's. And, are they even still my brother-in-laws if we're divorced? I don't know.)
pic of MIA from the walk-over from the shuttle - cool!
Anyhoo, what you might ask was involved in the handoff? My parents minivan with precious cargo in the form of Princess Rose, all the way from Michigan, that's what. I drove home where she was reacquainted with her cousins, Lu and Sophie, went to the grocery store, drove to my parents condo, hired a kid to help me unload the van up about a million steps, drove home to walk and feed the girls, and went back over to greet M&D when they were dropped off. A full day for all of us, to say the least.
Daddy, mother and Rosie
And here is Sophie with a tummy ache . .  and it's no wonder: read on . . .

I did want to make note of the news about Jon Edwards. Because, dear reader, you know how I feel about that cheating lying slime ball.  Three things: First off, does the man on the street get to postpone his trial and avoid prison because he has an arrhythmia? (uh, the answer to that is a resounding NO.) Second, what heart? That man has no heart. And third, can anybody say, "Karma?" How about "What goes around comes around?"  Serves him right and let's hope all the other lying cheating scum out there who shouldn't be allowed to walk this earth get theirs too.  Just saying . . .




Sharing who I really am with others thrills my heart.

2 comments:

  1. I know this sounds strange, but that photo of MIA airport confused me. I thought it was a quilt at first :-)

    ReplyDelete