Saturday, February 25, 2012

I had the most fabulous afternoon on the water with the Red Hat Rippers. I jumped at the chance to go on the new 78-ft paddlewheel boat, Island Time, out of Key Largo. This is the only picture of it I could find.Valentine’s Day DinnerVery cute. We couldn't have asked for a more spectacular day: the weather, the company, the crew. Wonderful time and I highly recommend it. My only complaint? A little pricey.
We shoved off among all of these go-fast boats. Very cool to look at but trust me, I speak from experience, a huge PIA to be anywhere near when you're on a sailboat. Way too much yucky testosterone hanging over them like a toxic cloud.
This is our grand poobah, Jan, showing us how it's done in the Keys. You go girl!
Some of the rippers on deck...
and, the irrepressible Carol Ann (of shooting-her-aunt's-remains-out-of-a-canon fame) Love her!
It was wonderful to be on the water again. I really do miss being on a boat. We were out for about 2 1/2 hours with no worries.  Great way to live in the moment.







Change and surprise are evident everywhere I go. I am delighted with all I see.


No comments:

Post a Comment