Friday, February 3, 2012

it's the simple things . . .

so many sweet little moments in a life . . . a yard of red polkadot oilcloth, Sophie's movie star eyes.

 Here she is waiting patiently for the popcorn to pop.
And, I wish I could take credit for this idea but I saw it at a quilt show last year. It is my own interpretation and I think it will be fun at our quilt show this year. Can you see the chains?



In other news, I wanted to report that I had a dream last night that we chartered a boat in the Caribbean. It was fabulous and the islands as beautiful as I remembered. What is remarkable to me is that there was no sign, no suggestion, not even a hint of my former husband. I was with my parents and sisters! This is huge for me. Could it be that at long last he is leaving my dreams? Yes!





As I quiet down and focus on the beautiful things in my life, I open myself up to my own healing powers.

1 comment:

  1. Haha to your little quilt slaves! I need one of those for yarn and for beads, too :)

    So happy for your beautiful dream.

    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete