Friday, February 17, 2012

This one's for you, Susan.

Had a bit of a revelation this morning around 3am.  I was thinking about how one goes about buying a car.  Thinking, well, who makes that decision for you - I mean is there some database you can access that will allow you to fill out the questionnaire and then it tells you bing bing You should buy a whatever . . . ?

Same thing I've had to do about banking and taxes and insurance - oh lordy the insurance - and I find myself looking for someone to tell me what to do - (and thank goodness my mum and da are on this earth. )

My husband did all that. I would think that would be a lot of pressure but when I look back, he had no interest in involving me in the decision making and I never questioned, only trusted, that he knew best. Look where that's landed me.

signed:  Lizzie Alone but getting a clue . . sort of.

What a fool. yuck






Play is important. Today I allow myself to do something fun. My inner child teaches me how to relax and just enjoy life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Liz, what fools we are! Trusting, loving, believing...

    ReplyDelete