Sunday, February 26, 2012


It was a busy weekend at the Florida Keys Quilter's Show this weekend. Set up was Thursday and we opened Friday, did the tear down last night. Here are a couple of before and after pics. I should say, the show is held at San Pedro church.
Before
After
Before
After
And now without further ado, here are some of the quilts by our talented members:
This is my mom's quilt, Cornucopia Flowers. It took her three years to complete and is all BY HAND. I obviously have not inherited her patience, preferring instant gratification in a quilt!
 Here is a close up. Beautiful.
So, another good show. I did not do nearly as much as some of the others. Very grateful for those hard workers. Am also happy to say I sold quite a few things in the Country Store. Yay!






As I quiet down and focus on the beautiful things in my life, I open myself up to my own healing powers.



No comments:

Post a Comment