Thursday, March 15, 2012

I haven't written much because I've been a bit down since the RV show, missing my old life, blah blah blah.  I found this online support group for wives of men with midlife crises and OMG. And I won't bore you with the details but if you want to read about my former husband, here he is to a T. It is uncanny.  http://midlifeclub.com/his-midlife-crisis   (Why is it some people bounce back after a traumatic event and others take years to recover?)

So anyhoo, I was reflecting on this affirmation from Louise Hay on my way to work yesterday:  Happiness is an inside job. I choose thoughts that make me feel joyful and loved.  There was a huge traffic jam and as I got closer, I saw there was a dead body,  covered with a tarp, in the middle of the road. It doesn't get any clearer than that. Move on and enjoy life, girl.

Today, I am going to sew all day because it makes me happy. My mom is going to come over and help me with the stuff for my online store. Gloria is going to come over and paint. Time to celebrate life. Family, friends and fabric. Doesn't get any better than that!


1 comment: