Friday, March 9, 2012

In another (perhaps misguided) attempt to vanquish the monster from my previous life and superimpose a new reality, I drove up to West Palm Beach where I went to an RV show today. Bittersweet memories, that's for sure. I loved that life. I let the memories in - mostly happy ones. No tears.
It was interesting to see how the various male salespeople dealt with a lone female looking at RV's. Men are idiots. But you know that.
Anyhoo, I think I should have an RV, I really do. I'm loving the View 24J by Winnebago. Unfortunately, I can't afford one right now but I think in the future, I will buy one. I used to fear the driving but not anymore. I've said it before and I'll say it again, one amazing side effect of the siesmic change in my life when my husband left is that I have no fear. Zip nada zero. Something must have shifted and it is definitely to my benefit.
***
Well, a much more compelling reason for coming north is to see my beloved Nationio, his wife and my sisterfriend, Sarah, and my grandbabies, Genevieve, Seth and newbie Ben. (I've got Ben's quilt with me.) So excited to see them in the morning for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment