Sunday, March 11, 2012

I saw my family for breakfast yesterday morning. Nothing could have made me happier. We spent a few hours at my motel, wishing we had swimsuits but otherwise content. The kids are so tall since I saw them a few months ago and as you can see, Seth has become a super hero and the baby is growing like a weed. Look at the little bundle that is Ben! They will be down in the Keys for Spring Break so looking forward to that - big time.
Hurray for Nat who finished his thesis!
and really, who wants to look at a cow head staring at you when you're just trying to have some lunch. I ask you.
If I'd had about sixty grand in my pocket, this is what I'd have spent it on. Oh well.
I got home yesterday to a pile of mail including some new oilcloth. Woohoo! (Although why they are sending it folded instead of rolled, I have no idea. It takes days to let the humidity take the creases out.) Here it is hanging on my back deck. So pretty, love the colors and the new oranges print! Can't wait to get to work. 






No comments:

Post a Comment