Sunday, November 18, 2012



Debbie and I went to the annual fundraiser for Island Dolphin Care last night and had a FABULOUS time! Island Dolphin Care, right down the street from me, does "dolphin therapy" for children with special needs or at risk and wounded veterans and their families. A super good cause and well worth a visit if you are ever in my neck of the woods.

The party was held at the Big Chill - shout out! Wonderful food, great music, silent auction (my own personal weakness and yes I got some goodies), live auction and lots of freebies from local businesses and even some little handmade dolphins and starfish at each place setting with quotes from the kids and parents tied to them. Attention was paid to every little detail and wow were they organized. The event was outside on the Bay and held around their pool, with a fire burning right in the center of it. Very
cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment