Friday, November 2, 2012

Moving in and moving on . . .

So, after a long day of doing battle with palmetto bugs, centipedes and spiders, trekking up to Fla City and emptying my storage unit, dragging innumerable boxes and bags up a flight of stairs (yes, I am on the second floor this year), I have finally succumbed to exhaustion and am in bed with the faint odor of cat s**t lofting in the window, or perhaps it is in the soft exhales of the sleeping girls. Hey, what can I say, exhaustion brings out the poet in me. . . Anyhoo, after all of that, I have come to a Major Decision.

I am ready to get rid of stuff. Yes. And, not jut any stuff; I'm talking photographs too. Into the fire or the trash or whatever gets them out of my life forever.

So, that is that and I will say codladh samh and sweet dreams.   xoxo LizzieAlone

1 comment:

  1. It feels like the season to lighten up, doesn't it? I am closet cleaning, fenging and shui-ing, and also letting go of photos. I recommend fire. Hope to see you sometime soon. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete