Tuesday, March 18, 2014

So, I can't find my camera. I have torn apart my house, ginormous handbag and car to no avail. These are the last pictures I transferred to the laptop. They are of the mug rugs I made for the latest swap at the Quilting Gallery. The theme was the Sochi Olympics. My swap mate was a nice lady named Sandy from Iowa. I'd show you the cute mug rugs she sent me but did I mention? I lost my camera.
The big event you missed was the retirement party for Sue, our fabulous water aerobics instructor. Everybody was quite faclempt when it came time for her speech. Not sure who took this shot:
The five of us with the butterfly wings on our heads were the musical entertainment for the evening. Glad there is no video of that performance! Or is there . . . ?

No comments:

Post a Comment