Saturday, March 22, 2014

Well, I have been unable to locate my camera and am starting to think I need to get a new one, thus causing the old one to magically reappear. I am a busy bee as always and here is a quick update before I hit the shower, pick up my friends, Maria, Gail and Florence and head for the annual Voices charity luncheon on Duck Key.  Woohoo!

I picked up my handsome and sweet and very cool nephew, Will, now 16(!) on Tuesday, I think, and so glad he got to see his grandparents for a couple of days before they left.










So, I took my parents to the airport - how the time flew - and I miss them SO MUCH already. I'm sure they would have liked to stay longer as the temperature in Michigan on their return was in the 40's. Imagine.


I have not been in the pool for a week because I've had so much going on - instead just hopping in the canal to cool off and swim with the girls - so hoping to take Will and meet Gloria at the pool later and I will be sure to post a picture later. NOT. Because I can't find my FREAKING CAMERA.















No comments:

Post a Comment