Sunday, April 27, 2014

A few more pictures of my new house here. The first one is of the front and the second shows the side yard (future pool!) I ran out of storage on my camera somehow before I could take the other side. Guess I have to break down and read the manual.


my bedroom
kitchen/dining
guest room/office - well, it will be when I get it unpacked
So, moving in is proving to be quite a challenge because I have to move the previous occupant OUT first. There has been a vast array of hairsprays and shampoos and body lotions and hangers (219 of them - I counted) and plastic bags and plastic containers and plastic soap dishes (all with bits of soap in them - I'm talking like a dozen) and plastic and plastic and plastic. There are plastic boxes with unknown contents wrapped in plastic and the box then wrapped in plastic and, well you get the idea. My friend, Maria, says: It's a generational thing . . . Hmmmmm not sure. 
Then there are the chatchkes. It's going to be one mutha of a yard sale next winter.
Sophie eyes a ceramic cat


2 comments: