Wednesday, May 13, 2015

It is springtime in New England in all it's glory. This first picture is the dogwood outside my hotel.
Meet G. She is my niece's cat, a stone cold killer, and Sophie's new BFF.
Here we have Zoe and Izzy in my sister's backyard. Sophie doesn't want much to do with them even though they are sweet girls.
After my mom arrived, we headed out to the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston for a tour of the DaVinci exhibit and a look around. The next shot was taken out the second story window. It is their Japanese Zen Garden. The sand looks like snow. Beautiful.
And the hall has all these dummies hanging around. Leslie says she doesn't like them because it reminds her of when the twin towers fell. I get that. She and Anna hammed it up with one of them for me anyway.



My girl Lucy has been gone a week and I still can hardly believe it. This is what she looked like when we rescued her. She had a good life and she certainly enriched mine. We miss her so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment