Monday, June 8, 2015



Garden is growing like mad

Finally hit 70 degrees with a bit of sun yesterday so Sophie and I took full advantage. In between planting annuals and herbs and mowing the grass, we spent some time on the dock and Sophie got to show off her aquatic skills. The girl sure loves the Lake! She is one amazing little swimmer.

View of my cottage from the dock-the trees have filled out

Sophie takes the plunge-love her little winged ears 
Swimming for shore
Throw it again, Mommy!
I am treasuring this time at the Lake before anybody shows up for summer. It is quiet but for the birds and the waves on shore. We watched three loons fishing together and the alewives must be making their way up the Lake because the seagulls are out in force and the bald eagle showed up this morning looking for breakfast. Can't imagine wanting to be anywhere else.

This morning dawned cold, gray and rainy again. Perfect for sewing so I finished up some of my little Willa Wallets, then took myself off to King Eider's Pub for oysters.  woot! woot!
Image result for king eider's pub oysters




No comments:

Post a Comment