Monday, June 15, 2015

Had a sweet little quiet birthday. A gray and chilly day. Linda gave me a facial. Caitlin did my hair. Dan fixed oysters for Wendy and me. Cards and emails from friends, a book from my sister. And I got to come home to this sweet little girl for the evening. Happy Birthday to me.
So, I have to tell you. While I was making coffee, I read my affirmation for the day from Louise Hay. "This is a delightful day. Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways."  I sat down with my coffee and opened a birthday card. Money was in it. Woohoo! When I went to the hair salon, they handed me an envelope full of money from the sale of some of my bags. Wow! Then last night, my Florida boss called and said, You never cashed your last paycheck! She's going to issue a new one and send it out tomorrow. How cool is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment