Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pledge to go Purple

Did you know that June is Alzheimer's and Brain Awareness Month? Everyone with a brain is at risk and Alzheimer's is a fatal disease that cannot be prevented, cured, or slowed. How scary is that? Alz.org wants everyone to go purple for the month of June in order to raise awareness.  Take the pledge today and commit to raising awareness in June. You can wear purple throughout the month, share the pledge with your peeps on Facebook and Twitter, turn your Facebook profile purple. If you want to donate to the Alzheimer's Association, you can do so HERE. I will be wearing my purple wristband and if you want one, let me know and I will send it to you. I do this in honor of my Dad. Watching him succumb to this horrible insidious disease is one of the worst thing I've ever witnessed. Please help if you can.

Daddy and me (and Clovis)




No comments:

Post a Comment