Saturday, July 18, 2015

My sister and my niece came for a visit, short but sweet. We spent 80 percent of our time on the dock and in the Lake (it was hot!) and the other 20 percent trying to fix the toilet. oy
Anna left yesterday for a semester abroad in Australia and oh will she ever be missed. I think my sister and her husband have already gone through a case of kleenex. She is such a lovely person, inside and out. Please come back to us - the Aussies can't have you for more than one semester!
On Monday, Anna and I went for our ritual Strawberry Shortcake for Breakfast at Beth's Farmstand and seriously, if you have never had it, you really haven't lived. It is phenomenal and the best we've ever had (sorry, Mom).
homemade biscuit, whipped cream and fresh berries
beautiful Beth's
My garden looking summery
My intrepid sister. Nothing worked and we finally had to call a plumber.
We went for dinner at King Eider's and Anna and I had breakfast on Tuesday at Chrissy's downtown (love their Mexican Rice Bowl-yum!). We are big breakfast girls.
It was so wonderful to have them here and I will miss my Anna like cuh-razy!

No comments:

Post a Comment