Thursday, October 1, 2015

My affirmation today says: Life is an exciting surprise. I awaken in the morning looking for positive experiences, and I find them in the most unexpected places.

So this is what it looked like out my window when I got home from work yesterday. Water on the rise.
And here is how it looked this morning after a wild and windy night. Basically, we got a summer's worth of rain in one day. As you can see, the boards in my dock have come up, my flag is gone and, what's that? Did Barbie Dreamboat have a guest during the night? Yes, that is a boat moored in front of my cottage. Must have dragged it's mooring from up the Lake to the north. Nice jet boat too. Woohoo! Free boat for me!
One of my kayaks is in the creek so I've got to go and drag it out.
 And here is a sweet little thing I noticed this morning. The rain brought out a few little blossoms on Lucy's Lilac.
 I also wanted to share this. The first is a picture I recently found. It is the cottage when we first bought it. It was a pale green with white trim.
 And here is my cottage now. Somewhat changed I would say and most definitely a labor of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment