Sunday, October 18, 2015

travel update

Sophie and I have had an easy trip so far. Smart thinking to get through Connecticut on the weekend, thank you very much. We cruised through Mass, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and landed at a La Quinta in Harrisburg, PA and hello? Nicest La Quinta I ever stayed at. Make sure it's the Harrisburg/Hershey, NOT the airport one. An unexpected surprise and so grateful for THAT. Today, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina. What am I leaving out? Feel like I'm leaving one out. Anyhoo, tonight we've landed at our fave place in North Carolina. OMG, we have learned our lesson after the many crack houses and sewers we've had to stay at in the South. ick. So, I bite the bullet and pay . . . gulp . . . $50 extra for Miss Sophie. And yes, she is worth it. Just look at that sweet little face.
LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment