Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day . . .

. . . to my Dad
So, Josh and I drove down to overnight in Mass to celebrate Dad's Day and my birthday and my daddy's birthday and Josh's birthday. We had a great time: a walk in the woods, a fabulous dinner and presents and the next day we toured the North End of Boston, visited my ancestors, had lunch and hit the road back to Maine, the Way Life Should Be. Whirlwind. Here are some pix.
The fish that made the ultimate sacrifice so that we might enjoy. Salmon with a mango salsa - so good. Lucy thought so too.
Scenes from the North End
Paul Revere's house
and the man himself
"A smile is always in style."
Dog tags outside the old North Church, symbolizing the lives lost in the Afghanistan and Iraq wars. 
Josh (and what happened to that chubby little boy who never stopped talking?)
My sis
 
Leslie proves that a body can fit between the grave markers
 Cannot stop laughing when I look at this last picture.






No comments:

Post a Comment