Thursday, June 7, 2012

Prototype:  Here is a little oilcloth wristlet - I tweaked a Valorie Wells pattern and am still trying to get the slots right. Your cell phone fits in a pocket on the back. How cute is that!
A glimpse of summer
I spotted the first roadside strawberry seller yesterday. She was one of those Mainers with no front teeth so I knew the strawberries would be fresh picked. (hard to explain) They are about two weeks early this year and oh so delish! 

In other news, I picked up my nephew, Josh, from the train station. He is about 7 feet tall now. howza  So, he couldn't wait to get home and go for a swim. I said are you crazy and he said, you know I like cold water. I turned on the tap and had him feel the temperature but off he went anyway. I took the camera out to document the momentous event - I've never gone in this early. Well, he managed to get in up to his calves. And then he was out and hotfooting it back up the (partial) dock (or should I say "coldfooting it".) ha! I didn't say I told you so. 





5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new wallet design. Shall I order from the website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come for a visit, my friend, and pick your own colors. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one too! The magnetic closing sold me over the other very cute one. I just need to get PayPal set up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy! Same goes for you, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok - save me one, please! :)

    ReplyDelete