Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Well, this is what it looks like at my house this morning. The rain has finally stopped. A nor'easter has been sitting on top of us for the last few days, with record rainfall. And, get this: the high temperatures have been in the 50's.
Check out the little creek next to my house. Not so little anymore. I'm loving the sound of the roaring water but enough is enough now.
I have been working on four throw pillows to match Marilyn's quilt. I've done a zipper back hidden with a flap. First time ever, after finding this free tutorial online.

 I think it looks pretty good. But, I'll be glad to be done and working on something new and fun - stay tuned . . .
 A word to my Bali girls, this first batik I've been using has a back and a front! hmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment