Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I spent a little bit of time this morning re-reading my blog from a year ago. What a different summer I've had this year. Tons of family and friends visiting, a website finally up, my oilcloth bags in a shop in town, lots of swimming and meals shared and laughing and sewing and working and volunteering, healthy doggies, and on and on, everything good.

I do have to admit that I still have not gone a day without thinking about my husband. But I am building up that scar tissue and it doesn't upset me as much as it used to. Eventually, I will realize that I didn't think about him at all for x amount of time. So looking forward to that day! And I trust it will come soon.

I'm remembering 9/11/2001 today. Not working or sewing. Took a long walk and now I'm doing a jigsaw puzzle and letting my mind drift over the many things I have to be grateful for. Life. What bliss.

And, I don't normally post politics here but can't resist the following from my friend, Stacy:

We won't go back

Obama 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment