Sunday, September 9, 2012

So, Friday I worked at the Gardens and here I am playing chicken with the other shuttle. Always freaks the guy out. They are so beautiful this time of year and I think will be even lovelier in another couple of weeks when I work again. We've had enough rain now that the fall colors should be outstanding. If you haven't been, you really should go. As their website says, Discover Spectacular Gardens. so true
Saturday, I picked Sue up at the crack of dawn and we headed for Portland (via Starbucks of course) to the South Portland Sewing Center where Miss Elna and Sue's Bernina had their annual check-ups.
Miss Elna looking sharp and ready to sew!
We spent our time in the teeming metropolis of Portland going to Trader Joe's and Mardens and we had lunch at South of the Border before picking them up. I have no idea who this guy is but it seemed like a good photo op.
Lastly, I wanted to show you the yellow begonia on my front porch this morning. Look how beautiful it is. It has given me the most gorgeous blooms all summer. 
I am off to the laundromat this morning. My dryer is still on the fritz and the guy who came out to look at it (took him 2 weeks to get here!) has to order a part which will "take about a week." PIA

Happy Sunday!



The spark is gone…

Spark is gone

No comments:

Post a Comment